– What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
– Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
– What safeguards are in place?
– What else should I know about my privacy when online?
– Consent To This Agreement
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” or IP address. When a visitor requests a page within The Trailer Source, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site.
Our Web servers also collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using, operating system, as well as which of The Trailer Source’s Web pages you have accessed. This information is used to help our team develop a site that displays properly with relevant and popular information for the majority of our visitors.
Our Web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
Accepting cookies through your browser is a personal choice. You can still enjoy The Trailer Source’s Web site if you choose not to accept cookies.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
The Trailer Source will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
The Trailer Source will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Trailer Source,
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of The Trailer Source and related properties, or visitors to the The Trailer Source sites and related properties,
3. Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the The Trailer Source or its related properties.
What safeguards are in place?
The Trailer Source is obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, use, collection, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of The Trailer Source’s commitment to protect the personal information it holds.
What else should I know about my privacy when online?
The Trailer Source contains many hyperlinks to third party Web sites. The Trailer Source is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party Web sites or advertisers. The Trailer Source does not share any of the individual personal information you provide The Trailer Source with the third parties to which The Trailer Source links.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
Consent To This Agreement